WPGuard is Divigner’s “Cyber Maintenance Services for WordPress” websites.
Here are the 8 steps to peace of mind:
- Scheduled Backups: The very first thing we do after getting access to your site is a complete backup. We continue making backups weekly in the AMZ cloud.
- Staging Site: We create a live copy of your site called a staging area. This staging area is where we safely perform minor and major updates and testing to ensure important updates do not break your site when it goes live
- WordPress Updates: We update your WordPress core, themes and plugins whenever new updates are available, which we monitor remotely.
- Security Scan: We run an initial security scan of your site that will reveal your vulnerabilities and then fix whatever we find
- WordPress Hardening: We protect your WordPress installation by sealing off easy access points for hackers at the client (website), server and database level. This process is called “Hardening”.
- Site Speed: We optimize your site performance for speed according to Google’s standards.
- Hacked Site Recovery: God forbid you get hacked even after all of this, we will quickly clean, repair and restore your site to it’s original condition with very little down time.
- Monthly Reports: Each month you will get a monthly report on the activities we are executing on your site to ensure all is well.